Tiger milk mushroom also called the Lignosus rhinoceros is a traditional medicine found in China, East Africa, Thailand, the Philippines, Malaysia, and many more places. It has been used for its medicinal benefits such as boosting your immunity and improving your general health. It also can help treat various ailments like cancer and respiratory illness.
Tiger milk mushroom is one of Malaysia’s National Treasure. It has been found useful for both nutritional as well as medicinal purposes. It is said to be a sought-after medicinal mushroom which is found in the land for a long time and used by the urban population. You get those tiger milk mushroom supplements which are found to be helpful to improve your health. Try the Nutrizus site to buy this product and for more details.
It was back in 2009, where the researchers of Malaya University along with their industrial collaborators have successfully cultivated these tiger milk mushrooms. They had also identified the DNA sequence which produces the proteins present in them. This research was awarded a gold medal of ITEX 2011.
There was one problem in the wild type of tiger milk mushroom and that is its erratic and inconsistent nutritive value. This has a dependency on the harvest time of sclerotium. Now, what is a sclerotium?
Sclerotium is a hardened and compacted form of fungal mycelium which contains these food reserves. It requires around 6 months of formation and is a little expensive due to its high medicinal properties. The powder extracted from this is called TM02 and is harvested using food-based materials and in a hygienic environment.
Some clinical tests of TM02 done on the rats showed the tiger milk mushroom benefits. It is safe for consumption and also has both anti-cancer and anti-inflammatory properties.
The tiger milk mushroom contains polysaccharides, proteins, amino acids, fiber, minerals, and fatty acids. These are all important for strengthening your immune system.
The major benefits of using it include:
- Just like we mentioned earlier, this mushroom has the property to soothe respiratory inflammation, improve our breath, and help deal with asthma symptoms.
- Its anti-inflammatory property helps to reduce inflammation in the airways and relaxes the airway muscles to help us breathe easily
- As it has polysaccharides, they are good for the immunoregulatory property. They can help to improve the recovery system which is needed when there is any respiratory allergy.
- It is rich in anti-oxidant property, which helps fight against free radicals in our body. It also helps repair that cellular damage in the respiratory system.
- It increases your immune system so that you can fight against allergic germs and help lessen allergic symptoms.
- It helps fight against viruses by boosting your immune system.
As per the tiger milk mushroom reviews, it is seen to help in following health problems like:
- Relieve in cough and phlegm
- Promotes healthy mucus
- Treats respiratory-related illnesses including lung and sinus issues.
- Helps deal with cancer-related symptoms
- Improves breathing
There is still active research going on for this particular product by the MMRG (Medicinal Mushroom Research Group) to understand how superior this product is for the health and well-being of people.